You have questions concerning the Güntner Product Calculator? We have the answers.
Saving as default
Calling up additional information
- Where can I find the thermodynamic characteristics on which the calculation is based?
- Where can I find information about available spare parts (fans, electrical heating, etc.)?
- Where can I find the bid texts concerning a selected unit?
- Where can I see how the sound pressure level is distributed in different directions?
- Where can I find recommendations for the correct material selection for different applications?
Recalculating existing units
- How can I recalculate units for other conditions?
- I recalculated an existing calculation and received other results. What is the reason for this?
- How can I recalculate the sound pressure level of a selected condenser/drycooler for another distance?
Determine the surface reserve
- What is the difference between surface reserve and performance reserve?
- Why does the GPC calculate the surface reserve and not the performance reserve?
What should I do if I get no result?
Use icons for quicker calculation
Updates and new versions
- How often should I update the GPC?
- Can I update from the previous year's version to the current version?
- Where can I find information to current delivery times?
Use the traffic light colors to select units and accessories
- What are the traffic light colors for?
- What is the advantage of selecting the accessories already at the beginning of the unit design?
Selection of thermostatic expansion valves
Units in stock with short delivery times