Güntner Fluid Cooler Horizontal Vario
Robust and variable
Güntner specialises in air-cooled condensers and dry coolers for all the usual media. Our FLAT and VERTICAL series have proved particularly popular and are continually being improved.
These extremely versatile units are available in horizontal or vertical design. Using the Güntner Product Calculator GPC you can quickly and easily configure suitable condensers or dry coolers for your requirements.
You can choose from a very wide performance range, a variety of fans for different noise emission requirements and an extensive programme of accessories.
Wide capacity range
- Capacity range: 40 – 1450 kW
- Large number of different types
- Can be supplied for all refrigerants
- Large selection of accessories
High-quality heat exchanger
- Special copper pipes for HFC and heat carriers
- Stainless steel pipes for NH3
- Undulating aluminium fins for ease of cleaning and high heat transfer
- Staggered tube pattern
- Various fin spacings
- All fan sections are separated from one another by separation sheets.
- Sheet steel, galvanised
- Powder coated in RAL 7035
- Special varnishing possible
Suitable for All Noise Protection Requirements
- Various diameter fans
- Various speeds
- Night setback with Güntner controls
The Güntner Product Calculator GPC calculates the optimum combination of number of fans, diameter and speed for the customer’s specific noise requirements.
Tailored solutions for any application
Inspection and cleaning
- Fans easily accessible
- Inspection cover
- Hinged fan plates
Easy to install
- Robust crane lugs to simplify transport by crane
- Small number of feet and hence fewer bases, fewer attachments
- Factory-fitted assembly groups (switch cabinets, empty casing...)
High operational reliability and leak containment
- Proven Güntner floating coil principle (refrigerant tubes do not make contact with the casing, which increases the heat exchanger’s service life)
- Low deflection casing for crane and forklift transport
- 1-16 pcs.
- 800mm, 900mm, 1000mm
- Each fan section is separated by separation sheets
- Low-noise impeller with high efficiency
- Two speeds as standard feature
- Suitable for speed controllers
- Motor protection with thermocontacts
- Low-noise impeller with a high level of efficiency
- EC motors with a high level of efficiency
- Individual speed adjustment
- Integrated motor protection
- Highly efficient operation and operational safety when used with Güntner Motor Management
All controls possible
- Step control, GMM step
- Phase cutting control, GMM phasecut
- Frequency regulator with all-pole sine filter, GMM sincon
- Speed-controllable, GMM EC
Modular and flexible!
- Numerous possible combinations
- Configurable tube materials and geometries
- Various fin spacings
- Various diameter fans
- Various numbers of fans
In the village of Trechwitz, a rural area not far from the city of Potsdam in Germany, one of the mostmodern biogas plants in Europe is in operation because of the vast energy potential from manure.
In Dresden's Altmarkt Galerie Mall, 20 drycoolers of the type GFH ensure a pleasant temperature and save energy at the same time.
Fish processing makes the highest demands on hygiene, corrosion resistance, ease of maintenance and longevity. Choosing the right equipment, it is even an economical solution.
For the doubling of the rolling capacity, the drycooling needed a change over from ground-water cooling to air cooling. Now six GFH drycoolers deliver 3 MW cooling power to the rolling equipment.
An unusual project started by a utilities company,the Stadtwerke Rosenheim in the south of Germany placed high demands on performance and sound insulation.
A total refrigerating capacity of approximately 3.5 MW serves to cool the Rinecker Proton Therapy Center.
The demands regarding the quality of dairy products like fresh milk, yogurt and butter are high: from the processing to the storage of the sensitive products, swift and unobstructed cooling processes must reliably be ensured.
61 customized drycoolers with sine controllers ensure a well-tempered atmosphere in London. Due to the sine controllers, the units are even especially low-noise.
The historical restaurant "Zum Franziskaner" uses state-of-the-art Güntner units to cool their famous beer to perfection.
The Siberian climate represents a particular challenge for refrigeration engineers when it comes to producing power from gas. The Slovakian Elteco company installed Güntner fluid coolers as well as thermowave plate heat exchangers in Siberia to dissipate heat produced by five 2 MW gas generators.